Essex Wedding Music at Newland Hall
By vaughan • 5th August 2013 • Posted in: Our music quartet at weddings
Essex Wedding Music at Newland Hall – Last Saturday, myself (violin) and Adrian Smith (viola) played as a wedding string duo at one of our most regular wedding venues, Newland Hall in Roxwell, Essex. This particular venue knows how to give a wonderful welcome to all its guests as well as suppliers, and I‚Äôm sure this is a big factor in the happy atmosphere generated. In this particular wedding, an opera singer who was a friend of the bridal couple sang ‚ÄòSomewhere Over the Rainbow‚Äô during the signing of the register, which was accompanied by ourselves on string duo. She did a great job under difficult circumstances (as she wasn‚Äôt amplified and had to project over some distance to the guests on the back row).
After the ceremony all the guests made their way to the front of the marquee and here we set up under the generous shade of a tree. We played a selection of modern rock and pop numbers as well as a handful of jazz and light standards and this complemented the drinks and canap√©s really nicely. We finished our playing as everyone began to get ready for the wedding breakfast and managed to congratulate the bride and groom before departing.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding String Duo at Bisham Abbey, Bucks.
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield