A Lovely Testimonial to Receive
By vaughan • 18th January 2016 • Posted in: Our music quartet at weddings
As a postscript to our blog about Sarah and Leo’s wedding at The Dairy at Waddesdon Manor last June, we received a lovely e-mail after the event and here is some of what it said:
‘I just wanted to say thank you so much for playing at our wedding!¬† There are so many highlights from our wedding, but your performance of Everywhere Freesia is a tough one to beat for me – it was exactly how I imagined it.¬† The Vaughan Williams was also amazing and all in all you made our ceremony perfect.
¬†My only regret is I didn’t get to see you play more, although you did everything you could have to accommodate it.¬† I could hear the Pearlfisher’s Duet playing out from the Wintergarden during our photos and it was stunning.¬† We did of course spend a good half hour with you after the wedding breakfast, I think the problem is I wanted to hear every single song you played!
¬†You were the thing I was most excited about before the day, and you were undoubtedly the highlight on it as well (except for getting married, of course!).¬† We have had superlative comments from so many of our guests as well. Thanks again, and I sincerely hope that some of our friends choose to hire a string quartet for a future wedding so we can see you again!’
It’s always a thrill to be part of such a special occasion as a wedding, but the best feeling is hearing back from brides and grooms and knowing that our contribution fulfilled expectations!!
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding String Duo at Bisham Abbey, Bucks.
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield