Rutland Wedding Music at Normanton Church Museum
By vaughan • 5th August 2012 • Posted in: Our music quartet at weddings
Rutland Wedding Music at Normanton Church Museum – Last Saturday, the Manor House String Duo performed at a very special wedding in the exquisite setting of the Normanton Church Museum which is situated on the banks of Rutland Water. Recently unconsecrated as a Church, this building is currently owned by Anglian Water and¬†is often¬†used for civil ceremonies. It is a magical setting and ideal for a string duo which fitted perfectly at the back of the Church and whose sound projected effortlessly. All of the guests arrived by boat so there weren’t any parking issues (!) and we provided music as they all entered the Church and took their seats. One thing that made the day even more special was that six years ago, we had performed for the wedding of the groom’s brother, so it really was a family affair and good to catch up with old acquaintances.
After the ceremony, we made our way to the reception venue at the Falcon Hotel in Uppingham. As the weather was warm, guests congregated outside in a shaded patio area where they enjoyed drinks and canapes as we entertained everyone with a wide selection of music. The staff at the venue were very welcoming and made sure that all the guests and wedding suppliers were well looked after with a real personal level of service. We finished playing about half an hour through the wedding breakfast with everyone in high spirits!
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding String Duo at Bisham Abbey, Bucks.
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield