Staffordshire Wedding String Quartet at Alrewas Hayes
By vaughan • 11th August 2012 • Posted in: Our music quartet at weddings
Staffordshire Wedding String Quartet at Alrewas Hayes – Last Friday, the Manor House String Quartet travelled up to Staffordshire to play for a wedding in the beautiful setting of Alrewas Hayes, near Alrewas. When we arrived, we received a very warm welcome from the friendly staff at the venue. We set up in the exquisite wedding room and played as guests made their way in and sat down ready for the bridal entrance. Here are our quartet playing their rendition of Ben E King’s ‘Stand By Me’:
We timed the Pachelbel’s Canon in D so that the bride could enter to a more elaborate section which she particularly liked. After the ceremony, the doors were thrown open and we played as guests enjoyed drinks and canapes outside. The weather soon turned with a shower of rain which meant the wedding party quickly made their way indoors and we were able to entertain everyone and keep spirits up despite the rain!
We finished as everybody made their way towards the wedding breakfast and we were able to speak to the happy married couple who were delighted with the music.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding String Duo at Bisham Abbey, Bucks.
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield