Surrey Wedding String Duo at Great Fosters
By vaughan • 1st May 2012 • Posted in: Our music quartet at weddings
Surrey Wedding String Duo at Great Fosters – Last Monday the Manor House String Duo played for a wedding at the wonderful location of Great Fosters, near Egham in Surrey. Although midweek weddings used to be a rarity (particularly ones on a Monday), they are now slightly more common and this one was graced with the most glorious sunny weather in what has been quite a rainy month!
We performed as a violin and cello string duo, providing a musical accompaniment for the guests as they made their way into the ceremony room. We also played Pachelbel’s Canon in D for the entrance of the bride (the bride and groom coming down the aisle together), Delibes’s Flower Duet for the signing of the register and Mendelssohn’s Wedding March for the exit of the married couple.
We continued to play as guests made their way outside for formal photos and finished just before the beginning of the wedding breakfast.
Here is a video of our string duo performing a lovely piece by Haydn:
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Recitals for Wrigglers
- Pendley Manor Wedding Music Entertainment
- Wedding String Quartet Modern Pop Songs
- Wedding String Quartet – Moving Between Venues
- A Lovely Testimonial to Receive