Surrey Wedding String Duo at Botleys Mansion
By vaughan • 8th May 2012 • Posted in: Our music quartet at weddings
On Saturday, the Manor House String Duo played for a wedding held at Botleys Mansion which is a wedding venue situated near Chertsey in Surrey. The string duo was perfectly suited to this occasion as the number of guests all but filled the ceremony room and it may have been a very tight squeeze for a string quartet as well. Take a look at our blog entitled ‘Wedding string duo – getting your musicians to fit your venue’ to see whether a duo may be appropriate for your wedding. The acoustics of the ceremony room were particularly favourable to music and as such, we had no problem projecting above the considerable volume of conversation.
When the ceremony had concluded, we moved to a corner of the entrance hall and accompanied the drinks reception, playing a lively and varied set of music so that there was something for everyone.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding String Duo at Bisham Abbey, Bucks.
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield