Little Star Lullabies CD
‘Little Star Lullabies – Relaxing Instrumental Music to Help Babies and Children Sleep’ is a collection of eight pieces of music written especially to help calm and relax little ones. Each track has been composed to provide a reassuring ambience so that babies and children can feel comforted. The lilting melodies on this album create a gentle atmosphere in which they can settle down to a good night’s rest.
The compositions have been arranged for different combinations of instruments. Amongst these are flutes, glockenspiels, recorders, harps as well as a string orchestra, which have been harmonized to create a warmth of sound that wouldn’t have been possible on synthesised instruments. It’s an album of children’s sleep music crafted so that parents can also derive pleasure from listening to it. Each piece of music opens up and flows naturally so can be enjoyed in its own right. Although this is¬†music composed for younger children, people of all ages may also find the music on this disc soothing.
All tracks composed and arranged by Vaughan Jones (except * which were composed and arranged around traditional melodies).
violins, violas, harp, lute, piano, vibraphone, glockenspiel, drum
flutes, alto flute, treble recorders, tenor recorder
Recorded on the 4th, 8th, 11th and 14th April 2012
Recorded, produced, mixed and mastered by Neill Burbidge
Front cover painting by Jane Bamsey, Sleeve design by Richard Bamsey
Also available on:
- UK postage and packaging is ¬£2.¬†Orders to countries outside the UK are charged ¬£3 postage and packaging.
- If more than one disc is purchased, postage is charged at an additional 50 pence per disc.
- We endeavour to despatch all orders by first class post within 48 hours of purchase.
- Music scores are supplied as downloadable pdfs with multiple parts contained¬†within a single zip file.
- You will receive a download link by email. The download link expires in 7 days. You must complete your download within this period.