What will you wear?
By James • 13th September 2016 • Posted in:
Although quite often we are asked to wear formal dress (dinner jackets and black bow ties for the gentlemen and evening dresses for the ladies), we are happy to dress more casually – it’s entirely up to you. Whenever possible, we will try to fit in with any special colour scheme you prefer. It may be that your theme is purple and that the gentlemen wear purple ties and the ladies may have a hint of purple, but we’ll always do our very best and let you know the limitations of our wardrobes early on!
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding String Duo at Bisham Abbey, Bucks.
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield