What happens if one of the musicians is ill on the day?
By James • 13th September 2016 • Posted in:
Many of the pieces of music that we play (in particular the pop and rock tracks) are complex and full of intricate rhythms and detail. For this reason, playing them requires many skills, such as a strong sense of rhythm, a dynamic approach to performing and excellent note-reading capabilities. As a result, we have built up a strong team of highly skilled musicians to ensure we always have many players to call upon in each instrument in the very rare event of a last-minute replacement. All our players are fully prepared and rehearsed with our repertoire. If you have requested special pieces of music that have been arranged for your event, these will all be thoroughly rehearsed – usually on the morning of your event, with the same group of musicians who will be playing for you.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding String Duo at Bisham Abbey, Bucks.
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield