Moggerhanger Park Wedding Music, Bedfordshire
By vaughan • 19th March 2014 • Posted in: Our music quartet at weddings
Moggerhanger Park Wedding Music – Looking through the diary¬†at the year ahead, we’re pleased to notice that in July we will be returning to one of our favourite local¬†venues in Bedfordshire – Moggerhanger Park. One of the most interesting aspects¬†about Moggernhanger is that as well as being a hotel, the venue¬†have their own Christian Chapel room within the building,¬†allowing religious wedding ceremonies¬†to take place as well as civil services and partnership ceremonies. This makes it easy for us musicians to perform¬†as guests arrive¬†in the entrance hall,¬†before relocating upstairs¬†to provide music for the wedding itself in the Chapel, and then going on to accompany the drinks reception – so no need for any driving between Church and reception venue.
Because Moggerhanger is set in such a peaceful location with its own woodlands within the grounds, it offers a real escape from the everyday world¬†. Playing outside as guests enjoy champagne and canap√©s in the grounds, it is¬†easy to enjoy the tranquillity without the distraction of passing traffic and other noises which can sometimes¬†detract from the atmosphere at¬†some¬†urban wedding venues.
Although for smaller, more intimate weddings within the building itself we are often booked to play as a string duo, Moggerhanger do now also offer an impressive outdoor marquee, which¬†makes it possible¬†to hold a larger gathering where a string quartet may be more appropriate.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding String Duo at Bisham Abbey, Bucks.
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield