London Wedding String Quartet at Gibson Hall
By vaughan • 18th March 2014 • Posted in: Our music quartet at weddings
London Wedding String Quartet at Gibson Hall – On Saturday 15th March 2014, the Manor House String Quartet played for a splendid wedding ceremony and drinks reception at the historic location of Gibson Hall near the Bank of England in the centre of London. The couple had formally married the day before, but had decided to hold a more public celebration for the benefit of friends and family members. It was an event on a large scale and required the more detailed and impressive string quartet to really bring the arrangements alive and project to the large gathering of guests.
Here’s the quartet playing our arrangement of Coldplay’s ‘Viva La Vida’:
The quartet played a selection of stately music as guests made their way in and took their seats. We also kept guests entertained as everyone awaited the arrival of the bride. After the ceremony itself, guests made their way outdoors and enjoyed drinks and canap√©s (and a touch of spring sunshine!) whilst we played a varied and lively set of pieces handpicked by the bridal couple to include all their favourites, including rock and pop hits for string quartet from the last five decades (you can listen to some of our jukebox samples here).
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding String Duo at Bisham Abbey, Bucks.
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield