String Duo Wedding Music at The Priory Barn, Little Wymondley
By vaughan • 21st August 2012 • Posted in: Our music quartet at weddings
String Duo Wedding Music at The Priory Barn, Little Wymondley, Hertfordshire – Last Friday, we played for a wedding held at The Priory Barn in Little Wymondley, Hertfordshire. As it was a lovely, sunny day, a gazebo had been erected at the back of the barn and we duly set up and prepared for the arrival of the guests.
As the wedding ceremony itself was held in a nearby Church, we only provided music for the drinks reception so started playing as the first guests began to arrive at the barn. We played a selection of pieces chosen personally by the bridal couple and received some very nice comments from guests who enjoyed hearing familiar pieces played by a string duo. We finished playing as everyone started to make their way into the barn itself for the wedding breakfast.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding String Duo at Bisham Abbey, Bucks.
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield