String Duo For Berkshire Wedding at the Old Mill
By vaughan • 12th July 2012 • Posted in: Our music quartet at weddings
String Duo For Berkshire Wedding at the Old Mill in Aldermaston – Last week, our string duo performed for a wedding on a Wednesday (although this used to be rare, weekday weddings are becoming increasingly popular!). The venue was The Old Mill at Aldermaston in Berkshire and as the wedding was a smaller occasion with around 30 guests, a string duo was the ideal choice as it is less likely to be overpowering for a smaller numbers of guests. Also, the space taken up by a string quartet would have¬†been too much for the ceremony room.
Afterwards, we re-located to the conservatory area which adjoined the house and entertained the wedding party as they enjoyed canapes and reception drinks – finishing just before the wedding breakfast was due to start.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding String Duo at Bisham Abbey, Bucks.
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield