Northants Wedding Music at Dodmoor House
By vaughan • 15th October 2009 • Posted in: Our music quartet at weddings
Northants Wedding Music at Dodmoor House – Last Thursday Manor House Music¬†once more provided wedding music at Dodmoor House – a lovely venue in Northamptonshire. We provided music for both the reception drinks and for the wedding breakfast until it was time for the speeches. Once again the couple had offered for a string duo, with the popular combination of violin with viola – these instruments work so well because we have some fabulous viola players who are not only spirited musicians, but are also likeable personalities who obviously enjoy playing and inject fun into the occasion. The limitations of a string duo are far outweighed by the energy and feeling of unity in the music making, which everyone picks up on.
The wedding breakfast at Dodmoor last week was a particular success with guests singing and clapping along to some of the pieces we played, and a surprisingly rapturous response at the end when the bride got up and announced us as we were leaving.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding String Duo at Bisham Abbey, Bucks.
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield