Do you ever play as a string trio?
By les • 13th September 2016 • Posted in:
Many groups offer a string trio as a serious alternative to a string quartet. This isn’t entirely fair as what they aren’t revealing is that they’re taking the four string quartet parts and simply omitting one. This isn’t done for entirely musical reasons and leaves it lacking that extra part. Our usual format is to go out as either a full quartet or a string duo as all the arrangements for these combinations are complete, with no parts missing!
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Pendley Manor Wedding Music Entertainment
- Wedding String Quartet Modern Pop Songs
- Wedding String Quartet – Moving Between Venues
- A Lovely Testimonial to Receive
- Wedding String Quartet at The Dairy at Waddesdon Manor