Can you play for just an hour?
By les • 13th September 2016 • Posted in:
Like many groups, we do have a minimum booking time of 2 hours. Because our musicians also play with orchestras that usually rehearse in the afternoons, playing for just one hour would mean missing an entire day and evening of work, so isn’t really viable. We can provide music for one or one and a half hours but would still have to charge for the minimum 2-hour booking, however, if your event is local to us or of a ‘last minute’ nature, we may be able to play for shorter bookings – please ask, we will always try to help if we can.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Recitals for Wrigglers
- Pendley Manor Wedding Music Entertainment
- Wedding String Quartet Modern Pop Songs
- Wedding String Quartet – Moving Between Venues
- A Lovely Testimonial to Receive