Can I book an ‘all female’ or ‘all male’ quartet?
By les • 13th September 2016 • Posted in:
We’re aware that there are all-male and all-female groups out there, but when people ask for this, the simple answer is ‘No’. We are an ‘equal opportunities’ quartet and work with players of both sexes, chosen for the high standard of their playing and professionalism. To us, the most important thing is our sound and providing clients with an outstanding service. Oh, and which bride would want their guests talking about how glamorous the string quartet looked!!
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Recitals for Wrigglers
- Pendley Manor Wedding Music Entertainment
- Wedding String Quartet Modern Pop Songs
- Wedding String Quartet – Moving Between Venues
- A Lovely Testimonial to Receive