Before I decide whether to book you, can I come and hear you play?
By les • 13th September 2016 • Posted in:
Sometimes we do play for public events or recitals but as the majority of our work is for private functions it’s quite hard to ask people along just to listen (as we can’t really invite you to someones elses wedding!). On our Playlist page, you can click on any of the tracks listed in blue to hear a sample – this will give you a very accurate idea of how we’ll sound on the day and the standard of our playing.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Recitals for Wrigglers
- Pendley Manor Wedding Music Entertainment
- Wedding String Quartet Modern Pop Songs
- Wedding String Quartet – Moving Between Venues
- A Lovely Testimonial to Receive