Hark! The Herald Angels Sing – Music Score
£5.00 – £6.00
‘Hark! The Herald Angels Sing’ (from our ‘It Came Upon The Midnight Clear and other carols’ string quartet CD) is a glorious melody, originally composed by Felix Mendelssohn for his 1840 cantata ‘Festgesang’ (to celebrate the anniversary of the invention of the printing press!). It has here been given an arrangement faithful to Mendelssohn’s harmonies, with bridge passages which help allow the verses to flow naturally. The parts are very playable and are ideally suited to professional, student and amateur players alike.
Available in two packages, for string quartet or for string orchestra. The string quartet package contains five pdf parts (1st violin, 2nd violin, viola, cello and full score). The string orchestra package contains six pdf parts (1st violin, 2nd violin, viola, cello, double bass and full score).
Click here to see the 1st page of the quartet score and gain an idea of the quality of the arrangement.
For String Quartet, For String Orchestra
- UK postage and packaging is ¬£2.¬†Orders to countries outside the UK are charged ¬£3 postage and packaging.
- If more than one disc is purchased, postage is charged at an additional 50 pence per disc.
- We endeavour to despatch all orders by first class post within 48 hours of purchase.
- Music scores are supplied as downloadable pdfs with multiple parts contained¬†within a single zip file.
- You will receive a download link by email. The download link expires in 7 days. You must complete your download within this period.