Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
By vaughan • 10th April 2018 • Posted in: Our music quartet at weddings
On Saturday the Manor House String Quartet were delighted to return to The Manor at Elstree for the wedding of Alex and Rachel. We began by providing some elegant music in the lobby of the hotel, as everyone was congregating before making their way into the ceremony. For this part of the day we played a more sedate set, ranging from Pachelbel’s Canon in D to ‘Songbird’ and ‘Stand By Me’.
After the ceremony everyone made their way out of the front entrance for a series of group photos and afterwards came back inside for the reception drinks. We mixed in a selection of rock and pop classics especially chosen by the bridal couple, with a few classical pieces in between. We met some fabulous people as well as the groom’s father who loves cello and piano music. The staff at The Manor were exceptionally friendly – they couldn’t do enough to help and created a really welcoming atmosphere. We really hope that we’ll get an opportunity to return very soon!
We’d like to wish Alex and Rachel a wonderful time and a happy and successful future together – they were an absolute joy to deal with.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding String Duo at Bisham Abbey, Bucks.
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield