Hedsor House Wedding Music
By vaughan • 26th May 2014 • Posted in: Our music quartet at weddings
Hedsor House Wedding Music – Manor House String Quartet – On a Saturday in late April, the Manor House string quartet returned to one of our regular wedding venues – Hedsor House, near Taplow in Buckinghamshire. This magnificent Victorian mansion, built very much in a Georgian style, is ideally suited to both string quartets and string duos as it possesses ambient acoustics which allow the music to be effortlessly heard. On this occasion, the couple had opted for a midday ceremony with the musicians providing pre-ceremony music from 11.30am onwards as guests arrived. For this part of the day, we were located on the balcony of the central hall where we played a selection of popular classical pieces to help create an elegant atmosphere.
The bride entered to Pachelbel’s Canon in D¬†and during the signing of the register, we played Elbow’s ‘One Day Like This’ for string quartet as well as ‘Don’t Want To Miss A Thing’ by Aerosmith. The couple then exited the ceremony to ‘Greatest Day’ by Take That, so all the wedding music was very personalised and hand picked by them. You can hear us performing¬†’One Day Like This’ here:
We then re-located downstairs and continued to play throughout the cocktails and canap√©s. At this point, we performed a set of modern rock and pop covers which had been specifically picked by the married couple to include all their favourites!
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding String Duo at Bisham Abbey, Bucks.
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield