Notley Tythe Barn Wedding Music
By vaughan • 8th January 2014 • Posted in: Our music quartet at weddings
Notley Tythe Barn Wedding Music – The day before New Year’s Eve, the Manor House String Quartet returned once again to the tranquil setting of Notley Tythe Barn, a venue very near to us on the Buckinghamshire/Oxfordshire border. It’s always a pleasure to return here and the barn has a wonderful space opposite the main entrance, where the string quartet or string duo can serenade members of the wedding party unobtrusively, allowing guests to move freely around. Here is a video of the quartet playing our rendition of Guns ‘n’ Roses ‘Sweet Child O’ Mine’:
On this particular occasion, we provided wedding reception music for a couple who had got married earlier in the year in the USA, but who wished to celebrate with their English family and friends back at home.
We began to play as guests entered the barn for drinks and canapes. The couple had carefully chosen many of their favourite pieces and as they are both fond of a classical string quartet, we had a rare opportunity to play some of the standard classics of the repertoire by Haydn and Mozart. In addition, we performed some more popular classical pieces by Handel, Bach, Ravel and Vivaldi.
The whole occasion was very welcoming and celebratory and we wish Stephanie and Adam many years of happiness together.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding String Duo at Bisham Abbey, Bucks.
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield