Northants Wedding String Quartet at Hinwick House
By vaughan • 2nd July 2011 • Posted in: Our music quartet at weddings
Northants Wedding String Quartet at Hinwick House – Last Saturday, the Manor House String Quartet were delighted to be invited to play for a wedding at the wonderful venue of Hinwick House in Northamptonshire. It was an event we were particularly looking forward to as we already knew the bride Nina who (in her role as an events co-ordinator) had heard us play several times at other weddings and functions.
Our role on the day was to provide music as guests entered the ceremony room as well as playing for the ceremony itself. Here is just the kind of piece of music which can be played to greet guests as they enter a Georgian drawing room just like the one at Hinwick House. It is the delightful ‘Melodie’ by Gluck:
As it was a sunny day some of the guests kindly erected a gazebo so that we could entertain the wedding party out on the lawn. For this part of the day we played a selection of modern rock and pop classics for string quartet (you can hear samples from the jukebox on our Playlist page) – something to suit everyone’s tastes. We finished playing as guests were making their way to the marquee for the wedding breakfast. We’d like to wish Nina and Paul many years of happiness together as a married couple!
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding String Duo at Bisham Abbey, Bucks.
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield