Wedding Music at Fawsley Hall, Hertfordshire
By vaughan • 2nd June 2010 • Posted in: Our music quartet at weddings
Wedding Music at Fawsley Hall, Hertfordshire – On a beautiful sunny Friday in May, the Hertfordshire based Manor House String Quartet arrived at Fawsley Hall about an hour before we were due to play as there were several items which were to be rehearsed with a wonderful singer called Gemma Turner. Gemma combined a real professionalism with approachability and was very easy to work with. As we couldn’t rehearse in the ceremony room (guests were already beginning to arrive), we relocated to an adjacent spa area which had a reception as well as outdoor swimming pool and small gazebo. As the weather was particularly lovely, we went under the gazebo and ran through the pieces although there was a slightly surreal moment when an elderly couple chose to wander into the pool, seemingly oblivious to the fact that a string quartet and singer were giving their all just a few feet away! As Adrian (our viola player) said, it was as if it was the most normal scenario in the world.
The ceremony itself went well and afterwards we provided a selection of music for the reception drinks and part of the wedding breakfast – we could not have wished for better weather allowing us to play outside in the shade and making it a memorable day all round. For this part of the day, we played a selection of rock and pop for string quartet, samples of which can be heard on our Playlist page.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding String Duo at Bisham Abbey, Bucks.
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield