What instruments make up a string quartet?
By les • 13th September 2016 • Posted in:
We play in the traditional string quartet format of two violins, one viola and a cello. When we perform as a string duo, we can either provide a violin with a viola or a violin with a cello. Do get in touch if you’d like more information on which combination to choose when it comes to booking a string quartet or string duo for your wedding.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield
- Recitals for Wrigglers