Recitals for Wrigglers
By vaughan • 5th November 2017 • Posted in: Other Functions and Events
A good friend of mine and regular with the Manor House String Quartet, Louise Bevan (violin) has also founded a group called ‘Recitals for Wrigglers’. The aim is to perform accessible concerts where all of the family, including toddlers and babies, can attend and participate. Concerts are often themed, which allows younger members of the audience a way into enjoying music, whilst giving their parents quality music to enjoy.
Louise’s most recent concerts have been in Edinburgh and surrounding areas (including twenty four shows at this year’s Edinburgh Fringe) and she’s just performed eight shows in a week based on a Halloween theme.
Please do follow this link and find out more about this unique and enterprising group:
Or, you can follow them on Facebook:
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding String Duo at Bisham Abbey, Bucks.
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield