Hampshire String Quartet for Wedding at Tylney Hall
By vaughan • 20th September 2014 • Posted in: Our music quartet at weddings
Hampshire string quartet for wedding at Tylney Hall – On Saturday 9th August our wedding string quartet played at the splendid setting of Tylney Hall, near Hook in Hampshire. It was particularly special for me as I had worked with the groom’s mum, so I was looking forward to seeing a familiar face! Any pre-ceremony nerves encountered by guests were soon settled when we played a selection of easily recognisable classics by the likes of Bob Marley, Elton John and Abba. The bride and bridesmaids then entered to Pachelbel’s Canon in D, which always proves immensely popular as an accompaniment to the bridal procession. From then on, all of the ceremony music was from our rock and pop repertoire, with pieces by Elbow, Madness, James Blunt as well as ‘Marry You’ for string quartet as the exit music for the married couple.
We then joined all of the guests outside for the drinks reception. The weather was perfect for this and the views across Tylney Hall’s landscaped gardens helped to create the perfect setting.
Later on, we moved to a more modern complex situated away from the main hall and again performed a varied mix of music as everyone entered for the wedding breakfast. The whole atmosphere of the day was very joyous and we departed after speaking with delighted members of the bride and groom’s families.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield
- Recitals for Wrigglers