Past Three O’ Clock – Music Score
£5.00 – £6.00
‘Past Three O’ Clock’ (from our ‘It Came Upon The Midnight Clear and other carols’ string quartet CD) was originally known as ‘London Waits’ and given the title we now know by George Ratcliffe Woodward for the ‘Cambridge Carol Book’ of 1924. All of the parts are highly playable and are suitable for professional, student and amateur players alike.
Available in two packages, for string quartet or for string orchestra. The string quartet package contains five pdf parts (1st violin, 2nd violin, viola, cello and full score). The string orchestra package contains six pdf parts (1st violin, 2nd violin, viola, cello, double bass and full score).
Click here to see the 1st page of the quartet score and gain an idea of the quality of the arrangement.
For String Quartet, For String Orchestra
- UK postage and packaging is ¬£2.¬†Orders to countries outside the UK are charged ¬£3 postage and packaging.
- If more than one disc is purchased, postage is charged at an additional 50 pence per disc.
- We endeavour to despatch all orders by first class post within 48 hours of purchase.
- Music scores are supplied as downloadable pdfs with multiple parts contained¬†within a single zip file.
- You will receive a download link by email. The download link expires in 7 days. You must complete your download within this period.