O Holy Night – Music Score
£5.00 – £8.00
‘O Holy Night’ (from our ‘It Came Upon The Midnight Clear and other carols’ string quartet CD) was written by the French composer Adolphe Adam (the famous composer of the ballet ‘Giselle’) in 1847. It is more reminiscent of an aria from a light opera than a Christmas carol and is an immensely popular song. All of the parts are highly playable and are suitable for professional, student and amateur players alike.
Available in two packages, for string quartet or for string orchestra. The string quartet package contains five pdf parts (1st violin, 2nd violin, viola, cello and full score). The string orchestra package contains eight pdf parts (1st violin, 2nd violin, viola, cello, double bass, harp and two full scores). The harp part is optional, meaning that the string orchestra arrangement has been composed to sound full and complete without the harp. As such, there are two full scores provided, one with and the other without the optional harp part.
For String Quartet, For String Orchestra
- UK postage and packaging is ¬£2.¬†Orders to countries outside the UK are charged ¬£3 postage and packaging.
- If more than one disc is purchased, postage is charged at an additional 50 pence per disc.
- We endeavour to despatch all orders by first class post within 48 hours of purchase.
- Music scores are supplied as downloadable pdfs with multiple parts contained¬†within a single zip file.
- You will receive a download link by email. The download link expires in 7 days. You must complete your download within this period.