I really don’t want to miss out, can I book you for my wedding in 2020?
By James • 13th September 2016 • Posted in:
Put simply,’Yes’. Although you may not know the specifics¬†of your event that far in advance, you can always book us for your date and let us know the finer details (such as timings) later on. It’s worth knowing that if you decide to change your wedding date later on, we may then be booked for another event on your preferred date. In that scenario, it is possible that you may lose your ¬£100 deposit (if this happens within a year of your preferred date).
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding String Duo at Bisham Abbey, Bucks.
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield