10 Reasons to hire Manor House Music
Why should you book Manor House String Quartet for your wedding or partnership ceremony?
- We offer an exceptional standard of playing from top professional musicians (hear our sound samples)
- Our group does not work through entertainment agencies – by booking us direct you avoid paying the extra cost of hiring a string quartet through an agency and can be assured of a personal level of service and communication.
- Careful attention to detail – each booking is treated as a unique occasion.
- We create bespoke programmes of music for each client – make your own wedding playlist – choose the music you like and we’ll play it.
- With probably the largest repertoire of any wedding string quartet in the UK – we really do have something to entertain and delight everyone, from elegant classical wedding music such as Pachelbel’s Canon to modern rock and pop covers.
- Fast response time – we aim to reply to emails and phone calls within 24 hours wherever possible.
- Online diary page – check instantly whether your date is still free.
- Have your favourite piece elegantly arranged for strings – special requests take several hours to prepare and may incur an additional fee.
- If you need advice on which classical music to choose for your ceremony, just book a telephone consultation with one of us if required (no extra charge for confirmed bookings).
- We also have a large repertoire of music especially arranged for string duo – if a quartet is outside your budget or might take up too much space at your wedding, let us supply you with an original and versatile alternative.