I want classical music but don’t know where to start. Can you give me any advice over which pieces would work well?
By les • 13th September 2016 • Posted in:
Yes, once your booking is confirmed we will spend as much time as you need going through various options, even supplying you with a list of pieces for the various points in the ceremony which have proved popular in the past. It is not unheard of for Vaughan to play his violin down the phone for people when he’s trying to explain how a piece will sound. As musicians we have an excellent knowledge about different pieces of music and how suitable they’ll be, so do feel free to pick our brains – we’re very happy to make suggestions.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Recitals for Wrigglers
- Pendley Manor Wedding Music Entertainment
- Wedding String Quartet Modern Pop Songs
- Wedding String Quartet – Moving Between Venues
- A Lovely Testimonial to Receive