I see you are already booked on the date I wanted, can some of your other players take on a second engagement?
By les • 13th September 2016 • Posted in:
Unfortunately not – we’d like to retain the integrity of our setup by resisting the temptation to farm out more than one group simultaneously. Also, the whole process of preparing folders of music for each unique event, then getting those folders to another player who may live miles away and picking them up again afterwards takes up an enormous amount of time so as a rule, we only take on one event at a time – even if it’s a duo. Once you have booked us, we are exclusively reserved for you – although if you’d like us to come and play later on and timings allow, we frequently take on more than one booking in a day.
- Concerts and recitals
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Weddings We've Played At
- Pendley Manor Wedding Music Entertainment
- Wedding String Quartet Modern Pop Songs
- Wedding String Quartet – Moving Between Venues
- A Lovely Testimonial to Receive
- Wedding String Quartet at The Dairy at Waddesdon Manor