I really don’t want to miss out, can I book you for my wedding in 2019?
By les • 13th September 2016 • Posted in:
Put simply,’Yes’. Although you may not know the specifics of your event that far in advance, you can always book us for your date and let us know the finer details (such as timings) later on. It’s worth knowing that if you decide to change your wedding date later on, we may then be booked for another event on your preferred date. In that scenario, it is possible that you may lose your £100 deposit (if this happens within a year of your preferred date).
- Concerts and recitals
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Weddings We've Played At
- Pendley Manor Wedding Music Entertainment
- Wedding String Quartet Modern Pop Songs
- Wedding String Quartet – Moving Between Venues
- A Lovely Testimonial to Receive
- Wedding String Quartet at The Dairy at Waddesdon Manor