How much do you charge for a unique arrangement?
By les • 13th September 2016 • Posted in:
If the piece of music you would like is extremely popular and would be good for our repertoire anyway, we may be able to prepare it for you at no extra charge – but this is at our discretion. If it’s something less popular that is unlikely to be played again, for bookings of 2 hours there is a charge of £75 for an arrangement and for bookings of 3 hours or longer, we charge £75 per arrangement. Normally we limit this offer to one piece per booking as the price we charge for arranging is kept artificially low (as there are many hours of work involved). Also, there are some songs which may not translate well for strings – if your request is in this category, we will advise you of this. Please note, this fee applies to a standard 3 – 4 minute song and anything longer may need to be priced accordingly so please contact us for details.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield
- Recitals for Wrigglers