How far in advance do I need to book?
By les • 13th September 2016 • Posted in:
We never take on more than one engagement simultaneously by hiring another group to play under our name, so once a date is confirmed in our diary it is exclusively reserved for that client. As we are a busy quartet and duo (with on average between 80 and 100 engagements a year), it is adviseable to book your date early. As with everyone in the wedding industry, Saturdays over the summer get booked up much more quickly than say, Tuesdays in February. Although we currently have confirmed bookings up to two years ahead, it is sometimes possible to play for a very last minute engagement and always worth asking!
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield
- Recitals for Wrigglers