How far in advance do I need to book?
By les • 13th September 2016 • Posted in:
We never take on more than one engagement simultaneously by hiring another group to play under our name, so once a date is confirmed in our diary it is exclusively reserved for that client. As we are a busy quartet and duo (with on average between 80 and 100 engagements a year), it is adviseable to book your date early. As with everyone in the wedding industry, Saturdays over the summer get booked up much more quickly than say, Tuesdays in February. Although we currently have confirmed bookings up to two years ahead, it is sometimes possible to play for a very last minute engagement and always worth asking!
- Concerts and recitals
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Weddings We've Played At
- Pendley Manor Wedding Music Entertainment
- Wedding String Quartet Modern Pop Songs
- Wedding String Quartet – Moving Between Venues
- A Lovely Testimonial to Receive
- Wedding String Quartet at The Dairy at Waddesdon Manor