How do I make a booking?
By les • 13th September 2016 • Posted in:
The Manor House Music String Quartet and Duo are not available through any entertainment agencies who would charge an additional percentage – the fee pays only for our hard work. To book musicians, we ask for a signed booking form and a deposit of £100, deducted from the total on the day. Once we have received this, the date will be reserved for you and we can start thinking about planning your musical programme whenever you are ready. From day one, clients always deal directly with Vaughan, who runs Manor House Music. He will go to great lengths to understand your needs and work closely to achieve exactly what you are looking for.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield
- Recitals for Wrigglers