Are you happy to play outside?
By les • 13th September 2016 • Posted in:
As we all have antique instruments, we try to ensure these instruments aren’t exposed to direct sunlight, rain or high winds. In some venues, the shade of a tree can provide cover, but bird droppings have a surprisingly corrosive effect on the varnish of stringed instruments, so this is not always ideal! Umbrellas can also provide excellent shade as do archways and other architectural features. If you are planning an event where we might be asked to play outside, you will need to arrange for there to be a shaded area (such as a gazebo). We can supply this and put it up for you at an additional cost of £20. On the day of an event, we normally arrive at least half an hour early, but would be happy to arrive at the venue an hour early to put the gazebo up in exactly the right place for you.
- Concerts and recitals
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Weddings We've Played At
- Pendley Manor Wedding Music Entertainment
- Wedding String Quartet Modern Pop Songs
- Wedding String Quartet – Moving Between Venues
- A Lovely Testimonial to Receive
- Wedding String Quartet at The Dairy at Waddesdon Manor