Are you familiar with the venue where my event is being held?
By les • 13th September 2016 • Posted in:
We’d love to list the 400 or so venues we’ve played at over the last 10 years, but we’ll always let you know in our initial e-mail reply whether we have played at your venue before. This can be useful in offering you insights into what worked well (or less well!) and can give you the benefit of our experience in deciding whether a string quartet or string duo could be more appropriate at your venue (although ultimately the choice is yours).
- Concerts and recitals
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Weddings We've Played At
- Pendley Manor Wedding Music Entertainment
- Wedding String Quartet Modern Pop Songs
- Wedding String Quartet – Moving Between Venues
- A Lovely Testimonial to Receive
- Wedding String Quartet at The Dairy at Waddesdon Manor