Northamptonshire String Duo for a Wedding at Rushton Hall
By vaughan • 6th October 2014 • Posted in: Our music quartet at weddings
Northamptonshire String Duo for a wedding at Rushton Hall – On the last Friday in August, we returned to the magnificent setting of Rushton Hall near Kettering in Northamptonshire to provide music for a wedding, this time performing as a violin and viola string duo. As guests entered we performed a selection of classical pieces by Bach, Elgar, Debussy and Handel. The bride and bridesmaids then entered to the appropriately titled ‘Greatest Day’ by Take That.
Once the ceremony was finished, everyone relocated to the central courtyard as we played a variety of rock, pop, light and jazz pieces, finishing as everyone made their way to the wedding breakfast.
I was very happy to receive an e-mail from the bride some days later. It read:
Good afternoon Vaughan,
I just wish to send you this email saying a massive thank you to you and your fellow musician for the beautiful music you played at our wedding. Throughout the ceremony and the day you both played absolutely perfectly and our guests could not stop complimenting at how beautiful it sounded. You really put the wow and magical factor into our day. I was one very happy bride and could not stop smiling for the whole day and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your part in making our special day so perfect.
Many thanks again and kindest regards
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Wedding Music at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel Elstree
- Wedding Inspiration Day at Waddesdon March 4th 2018
- Local Classical Concert in Cuddington, Bucks
- Classical Music Concert at Cranfield
- Recitals for Wrigglers