Luton Hoo Wedding Music
By vaughan • 12th October 2013 • Posted in: Our music quartet at weddings
Luton Hoo wedding music – On the last Friday in September, our string duo (consisting of Vaughan Jones on violin and Tony Woollard on cello) returned to Luton Hoo for a very special wedding, consisting of the bridal couple and a party of only 15 guests. For such a small gathering the duo once again proved to be the perfect choice (for advice on whether a duo might work for you, do check out our article entitled ‘Wedding String Duo – Getting Your Musicians To Fit Your Venue’.
We set the scene by playing some classical music prior to the entrance of the bride. There were some small children present who seemed particularly taken with seeing music performed in the flesh and danced in sympathy with the rhythm (one child improvising some drumming with his hands on a chair!).
After the ceremony, guests relocated to another stately room which led outside (although the wind was a little too chilly for us to follow suit!). We played a list of pieces especially chosen by the bridal couple (as well as a few requests from the bride’s mother) and this continued until the wedding party were ushered through for the wedding breakfast. Here we continued for another 45 minutes or so before leaving what had been a particularly intimate and personal wedding.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Recitals for Wrigglers
- Pendley Manor Wedding Music Entertainment
- Wedding String Quartet Modern Pop Songs
- Wedding String Quartet – Moving Between Venues
- A Lovely Testimonial to Receive