Staffordshire Wedding String Quartet at Alrewas Hayes
By vaughan • 11th August 2012 • Posted in: Weddings We've Played At
Last Friday, the Manor House String Quartet travelled up to Staffordshire to play for a wedding in the beautiful setting of Alrewas Hayes, near Alrewas. When we arrived, we received a very warm welcome from the friendly staff at the venue. We set up in the exquisite wedding room and played as guests made their way in and sat down ready for the bridal entrance.
We timed the Pachelbel’s Canon in D so that the bride could enter to a more elaborate section which she particularly liked. After the ceremony, the doors were thrown open and we played as guests enjoyed drinks and canapes outside. The weather soon turned with a shower of rain which meant the wedding party quickly made their way indoors and we were able to entertain everyone and keep spirits up despite the rain!
We finished as everybody made their way towards the wedding breakfast and we were able to speak to the happy married couple who were delighted with the music.
- Concerts and recitals
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Weddings We've Played At
- Pendley Manor Wedding Music Entertainment
- Wedding String Quartet Modern Pop Songs
- Wedding String Quartet – Moving Between Venues
- A Lovely Testimonial to Receive
- Wedding String Quartet at The Dairy at Waddesdon Manor