String Quartet Concert at St Nicholas Church, Cuddington
By vaughan • 27th September 2011 • Posted in: Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
On Friday the 16th of September, the Manor House String Quartet performed for the first time at the beautiful church of St Nicholas, Cuddington. Although Cuddington is very near to Haddenham where we have played before, it was exciting to be giving a recital in a new village – and we hoped that people who had seen us at Haddenham would make the trip across to the next village.
The programme was similar to a previous concert we had given at St Giles, Cheddington earlier in the year – based on the theme of an ‘A-Z of music’, with each letter of the alphabet represented by a different composer or title. We could see that some of the audience were playing a mental guessing game and wondering what would be coming up for certain letters.
We had approximately 80 people in the audience and the concert was hugely enjoyable for both the quartet and our guests, with many people making a note in their diaries of our next concert in at St Nicholas which will be a Christmas recital on Saturday 10th December. We were made very welcome by the church congregation who could not have done more in terms of publicity, ticket sales, interval drinks and giving us a very warm welcome indeed.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Recitals for Wrigglers
- Pendley Manor Wedding Music Entertainment
- Wedding String Quartet Modern Pop Songs
- Wedding String Quartet – Moving Between Venues
- A Lovely Testimonial to Receive