Manor House String Quartet At Weston Manor, Oxfordshire
By vaughan • 7th September 2011 • Posted in: Weddings We've Played At
On Sunday, the quartet were asked to play for a wedding held at Weston Manor in Oxfordshire. As the weather was rather overcast with rain in the air, the ceremony was held indoors and we set up and played in the front hall as guests arrived.
We then re-located to the ceremony room to play in the minstrels gallery for the entrance of the bride, the signing of the register and recessional. For the drinks reception, we returned to the front hall and entertained groups of guests as they enjoyed their drinks and canapes.
We played a final set of music back in the minstrels gallery for the start of the wedding breakfast. As we were raised so high in the room, it meant that the music projected effortlessly yet did not inhibit conversation. Overall it was a lovely venue to play at (and very easy for us to get to!) so we hope to return to play at Weston Manor again soon.
- Concerts and recitals
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Weddings We've Played At
- Pendley Manor Wedding Music Entertainment
- Wedding String Quartet Modern Pop Songs
- Wedding String Quartet – Moving Between Venues
- A Lovely Testimonial to Receive
- Wedding String Quartet at The Dairy at Waddesdon Manor