Wiltshire Wedding String Quartet At The Medieval Hall In Salisbury
By vaughan • 30th May 2011 • Posted in: Our music quartet at weddings
Wiltshire Wedding String Quartet At The Medieval Hall In Salisbury – Last Saturday the 21st May the Manor House String Quartet played at one of the most special wedding ceremonies of the year. The venue was the the historical Medieval Hall in the grounds of Salisbury Cathedral. It is a family run concern with the owner John Waddington being the perfect host and making everyone (musicians included) feel most welcome.
We entertained the 60 or so guests as they waited for the bridal entry and included Bach’s third Brandenburg Concerto for string quartet as this was one of the bride’s favourite pieces. She entered to Mascagni’s Intermezzo from ‘Cavalleria Rusticana’ and this provided the perfect start to what was a most moving occasion.
The acoustics in the hall were excellent and meant that our playing projected effortlessly to all the guests without being overpowering. The reception drinks were held inside the hall and we performed a selection of the bridal couple’s favourite music on a perfect spring day.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Recitals for Wrigglers
- Pendley Manor Wedding Music Entertainment
- Wedding String Quartet Modern Pop Songs
- Wedding String Quartet – Moving Between Venues
- A Lovely Testimonial to Receive