London Function String Quartet for a Golden Wedding Anniversary at Reform Club, Pall Mall
By vaughan • 18th October 2010 • Posted in: Other Functions and Events
Last Saturday evening, the Manor House String Quartet were engaged to play for a very special occasion and provide music at the Reform Club in Pall Mall, London. It was to celebrate a golden wedding anniversary with around 80 guests present.
The club is housed in a most impressive Victorian building with areal sense of history and elegance. We started playing at 6pm as guests enjoyed some pre-dinner drinks. At 7.15pm, the party were called upstairs for dinner and we moved up to join them performing a variety of popular music as requested by the Anniversary couple.
As the main course came to a conclusion, we took a break which extended into the speeches – resuming play during coffees and liqueurs as well as the all important ‘cutting of the cake’. By 11.30pm, the evening was drawing to a close and many guests commented how much they had enjoyed hearing live music throughout the celebration.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Recitals for Wrigglers
- Pendley Manor Wedding Music Entertainment
- Wedding String Quartet Modern Pop Songs
- Wedding String Quartet – Moving Between Venues
- A Lovely Testimonial to Receive