Wedding String Quartet in Gloucestershire
By vaughan • 29th August 2010 • Posted in: Our music quartet at weddings
The Manor House String Quartet returned to play at the Kingscote Barn in Tetbury, Gloucestershire for the third time last Sunday. Although we are a string quartet based on the border of Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, we always enjoy playing here as it’s set in such idyllic countryside, the journey there is always a pleasure and venue make us very welcome.
On arrival, we played half an hour of calm classical music which allowed guests to enter the room and find their seats, with the music creating an elegant atmosphere. for the ceremony itself, the couple had chosen the perennially popular Pachelbel Canon in D to enter to, with Bach’s Air and Elgar’s Chanson de Matin whilst they signed the register and finally the spirited Arrival of the Queen of Sheba to exit as a married couple.
After the ceremony, photographs were taken outside in the glorious sunshine and we were given the brief of playing appropriate classical music for the duration of the photographs and drinks, so we took this opportunity to perform some string quartets by Haydn and Mozart – very much enjoyed by the group and the wedding guests alike.
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Concerts and recitals
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Our music quartet at weddings
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Recitals for Wrigglers
- Pendley Manor Wedding Music Entertainment
- Wedding String Quartet Modern Pop Songs
- Wedding String Quartet – Moving Between Venues
- A Lovely Testimonial to Receive