Music for a Civil Partnership
By vaughan • 25th September 2009 • Posted in: Weddings We've Played At
On Saturday, the Manor House String Quartet had quite a long drive down to provide music for a civil partnership ceremony at the Hilltop Hotel in Kent. This delightful venue is set in lovely countryside as well as having an outdoor area which is ideal for drinks receptions when the weather is nice. The occasion was full of fun with the quartet playing on a balcony which helped the music to project nicely.
Our journey to the venue though was not quite as much fun as several main roads on the way had been closed due to a cycle race and our cellist got caught up in the road blocks. Fortunately, he arrived in perfect time to start playing after a nail biting drive and was sitting in her chair ready to play, looking amazingly unruffled!
After the ceremony, we continued to entertain guests with a lively mixture of music and with glorious sunny weather, a fantastic day was had by all. As we finished, we were given an enthusiastic round of applause which rounded the day off nicely!
- Concerts and recitals
- Exciting Repertoire
- Manor House Music Recordings
- Other Functions and Events
- Videos and Media
- Violin and Piano Teaching
- Wedding String Quartet Useful Info
- Weddings We've Played At
- Pendley Manor Wedding Music Entertainment
- Wedding String Quartet Modern Pop Songs
- Wedding String Quartet – Moving Between Venues
- A Lovely Testimonial to Receive
- Wedding String Quartet at The Dairy at Waddesdon Manor